Saturday, July 25, 2009

I love you Ralph Lauren...


Ralph Lauren: I adore him. I appreciate him. The equestrian chic vibe of his jackets is something that no designer has ever and will ever replicate. That look, is by far my favorite. A few days ago, I purchased the purchase to end all purchases. A pay check, and my non existant first born child perhaps went into getting this jacket. It's a blazer: a simple striped blazer with the ralph lauren shielded armour emblem on the upper pocket. The stripes are black and the emblem black, white, blue and red. When I wear it I don't feel like anything: I am royal. There are no real words to describe how an article of clothing changes your life. But I can tell you that this is an important part of my wardrobe and will go with almost everything this fall.


BUT NOW, I HAVE MY SIGHTS SET ON THIS... MY JACKET'S COUSIN.


3 comments:

  1. I HAVE to see your jacket.
    I love the jacket pictured here too though xx

    we are ralph lauren girls.
    that's all I have to say

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find/take a good picture of it! You know I will though giiirl :P It's divine :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress, very "My Fair Lady"

    ReplyDelete